2.14.2006

Sometimes things just work out...

A landlord recently posted items left behind by a tenant. And by items I mean pretty much an entire furnished apartment. Hidden in there was this offer:

Helium tank. Empty or full, I don't know.

Interesting. I can think of several uses for that much helium: an Alvin and the Chipmunks revival concert; inflating our aerobed so that it stores itself on the ceiling when not in use; using it to power a "poor man's jacuzzi"

(bathtub + water + soap + compressed helium + hallucinogenics =)


But that helium would sure go great with these:

OFFER 1000+ Mylar and Latex Balloons

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger neophyte said...

I like the bed-on-the-ceiling idea. Think of all the wasted storage space up there.

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Kafaleni said...

hehehehehe... have you seen those beds that hang from the ceiling? I always thought that they looked like fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home