4.03.2006

actual quote from message: "I am elderly and I need one bad"

WANTED: memory

Hi, my name is... Harold?... Harriet?... Har... binger of Death?

Anyway, I'm writing because I lost my... um... mammal?... mimosa?... membership card for AARP?... huh. It'll come to me any... specter?... speculum?... sexism?...

Well. Anyway, my name is... Hattie?... Hester? ... Herbert? And I am looking for a.... hmm. I just had it on the tip of my tungsten-carbide drill.

Well anyway, if you figure out what it is I want, please respond to this, um... massage?... mastodon?... menage-a-trois?... and I'll get front to you.

Cincinnati,

um.... Sin City,

hmmm.... Cinnamon Toast Crunch,

Hubert. Hannah. Happenstance. Harlot. Harvey. Somebody!

(with apologies to Monty Python)

1 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Kafaleni said...

I've got something for you. If only I could remember what it was and where I left it...

from F-f-f-f-f- oh, forget it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home