4.15.2006

Houston, we have an overcrafty mom

OFFERED: ripped rubber gloves for kids' play

The title rings faintly of some unspeakable pedophilia-related incident left up to the reader's twisted, gnarled, warped, and otherwise diagonally-cut-in-a-square-cut-world imagination. OK, let's read on:

Just thinking how kids of a certain age would enjoy playing monster or
alien by putting on bright yellow rubber gloves whose fingers would
flap, EVEN THOUGH THE GLOVES MIGHT ALL HAVE AT LEAST ONE HOLE IN ONE
FINGER AND THUS BE UNUSABLE FOR WASHING DISHES! I've got a few; don't
know how many; about eight, probably. Maybe some light-green ones in
the mix.

Virginia


Yeah, I can just see the kids now:

Kid 1: RRRRAAAAHHHGHGHHAH!!!!1 I'm an alien/monster and I'm coming to eat you!!
Kid 2: Yeah, that glove with a hole in it is really scaring me. If you attacked me, I might accidentally touch your skin through the hole! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kid 1 *sprouts tentacles and rips off kid mask to reveal some sort of alien/monster underneath*
FOOL! You dare mock the mighty Zurg! For that pathetic little display of arrogance, I will eat your SOUL!
*eats soul of Kid 2*

3 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Kafaleni said...

*hides soul from Bis*

That's really sad. Why doesn't Virginia ask Freecycle for a rubbish bin so she can throw the gloves away?

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Leetie said...

yikes.

I've got some half-chewed gum if anyone wants it.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Kafaleni said...

I've got last week's paper recycling.. you can use it to make pirate-style party hats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home